In my newest Kiki Lowenstein short story, she runs short of craft supplies and ideas. But Kiki never fails her customers, so she came up with a wonderful “make and take” project–inchies!
Inchies are one inch by one inch pieces of original art. Typically they are collage art, but that’s not always the case. What’s so wonderful about inchies? Making them will…
- Stretch your creative muscle,
- Use up odd scraps of paper,
- Encourage you to try new color combinations
- Supply you with an endless source of cool embellishments!
is such a fun project because you literally cannot do it wrong! Best of all,
it’s a thrifty way to use up those small bits of paper that you hate to toss.
When you’re done, there are tons of cool products that can be used in a variety
of places on your cards or scrapbook pages. You can even trade inchies with
your friends. And yet another benefit inchies force you out of your crafting
comfort zone. Think of them as an exercise to strengthen your creativity
If you didn’t get your copy, email me at email@example.com and put EZINE in the subject line. We’ll send you your very own FREE copy.
What’s in this issue?
* What’s Hot and What’s Not–A brief look at scrapbook trends.
* Green Scrapbooking–A continuation of our ideas for using recycled and found materials on your pages.
* Contest Announcements
* Freebies–Yes, you can get a free file full of fun (how’s that for alliteration?) hand-drawn art to download and use on your pages.
We’ve already had 20+ requests for the Freebies and the ezine is only just going out now!
Don’t forget–You can go to my website www.joannaslan.com and sign up so that you AUTOMATICALLY get your copy. That’s a great idea, because we have a special issue going out on December 20, a BONUS issue with all sorts of cool holiday art.