Kiki and Cara Mia’s Holiday Celebration
- Publisher: Spot On Publishing
- Series: Kiki Lowenstein & Cara Mia Delgatto Novella
- Release Date: December 4, 2013
- Available Formats: eBook
Separated by 1,100 miles, two friends struggle to support each other…
In Stuart, Florida, there’s Cara Mia Delgatto. Her new store, The Treasure Chest, has been turning a profit (just barely) by selling things that have been overlooked, undervalued, and left behind. But Cara Mia’s ex-husband has put her in a no-win situation. She can walk away from her store or deny her son Christmas with his father.
In St. Louis, Missouri, there’s Kiki Lowenstein. When her newly adopted five-year-old son is hospitalized with pneumonia, Kiki must abandon her plans to celebrate the first night of Hanukkah in their new home. Meanwhile, she keeps her fingers crossed that Time in a Bottle, her scrapbook and crafting store, can carry on without her.
Meanwhile, a third mother needs help as she seeks shelter from her abusive husband. Can Cara Mia and Kiki work a little holiday magic and still keep their own priorities straight?
Your perfect holiday companion in three parts:
1) a complete novella of 35,000 words
2) a collection of 18 family holiday recipes
3) a look at holiday traditions celebrated by families across our nation!